Lost Temple Glitch - VIP FREESo , i just dont know how to use bandicam ? teach me so i can record the ''VIP'' glitch
1 person say is vip glitch and all leecher follow say vip glitch this glitch already posting by someone and this is just a normal glitch
Originally Posted by aqicoolboy So , i just dont know how to use bandicam ? teach me so i can record the ''VIP'' glitch Hi, Just go to Youtube and search for a tutorial. And you are done. Thank Me If I Helped You.
Thread Starter , you can refer this thread : [Guide build] How to record Blackshot gameplay (Dxtory / Bandicam / Fraps)ⓘ
LOL THANKS GUYS , I KNOW HOW TO RECORD EDI, NOW I UPLOADING MY VIDEO TO YOUTUBE . THEN GONNA POST HERE
good good...now go upload it many ppl cannot wait for it anymore such as ( member who reply above me) hehe..don't mad at me..just joking