Assassin's Creed 3 Uplay Serial key + Assassin's Creed 2 For Money/ TF2 keys/ Gifts
Hey i have Assassin's Creed 3 Uplay serial key and AC2 ( and i know how to activate them in Uplay without downloading them first :P)
I'm looking for the following:
-35$ on paypal
- 28 TF2 Keys For AC3 + AC2
-Dishonored Gift/key + THQ Bundle with Saint Row 3 included
-Offers but no Accounts please ^^ (Only if my boss Chuck Noris Agrees!!!
)
I have plenty of vouches, so i won't go first, if you want to trade, you will go first (i will show you my vouches in other threads i created) , so scammers don't waste your time
I can give you email proof of purchase of the key's too
I'm looking for the following:
-35$ on paypal
- 28 TF2 Keys For AC3 + AC2
-Dishonored Gift/key + THQ Bundle with Saint Row 3 included
-Offers but no Accounts please ^^ (Only if my boss Chuck Noris Agrees!!!
)I have plenty of vouches, so i won't go first, if you want to trade, you will go first (i will show you my vouches in other threads i created) , so scammers don't waste your time

I can give you email proof of purchase of the key's too



