Xmas 2012

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Xmas 2012
Hello everybody.

Killmarks Xmas 2012 for all.

Made by [MOD] MoisesFreire from CFAL.





Installation:
Place the UI folder of the downloaded file in the REZ folder of your Crossfire. Replaces all the files that Windows asks. Compatibility: N.A. U.K and A.L
Not tested in other Crossfire.

On youtube:


On oficial forum Crossfire Latin America:
[Killmarks] Xmas, Feliz Natal, Merry Christmas - DOWNLOAD AQUI! - Cross Fire - FPS Tático Online - Fórumⓘ


Xmas 2012_mpgh.net.rar1.2 MB · 160 downloads Scanning…
Approved .
Wow those killmarks are amazing!!
Yeah, that dude made awesome job
Really nice Kill mark's
whoever made this is a genius.. the killmarks look very nice
Awesome gj
Awesome kill marks
The creator is a pro really nice
I tried it on CFNA, i can't get them to work ... all I see is white cube where killmark should be:/
Quote Originally Posted by Hurkancs View Post
I tried it on CFNA, i can't get them to work ... all I see is white cube where killmark should be:/
Same here, i even replaced script file...
Quote Originally Posted by isyed View Post
Same here, i even replaced script file...
Maybe the script is bad...
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us