WTS1LT 3 8 Perms Plus much much more!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
1LT 3 8 Perms Plus much much more!
Hi, I am an old MPGHer and a contributor to the modding section. I am about to go to college and I need some cash. I haven't been playing the game anymore and I would like to sell my account.

Account Specs:
shurushaowns
1Lt3
1.04 KDR
49,351 gp
Silver Grade

Permanent Wepons:
G36E Valkyrie
M1849 Pocket Revolver
M6A2-SRT
M4 Super 90
M-200 Ghillie
UMP 45
ACR
Desert Eagle SE
Default Perms



Permanent Gear:
1st anny bandana
1st anny cap
2nd anny skull helmet
2nd anny skull mask
2nd anny backpack
3rd anny cap
3rd anny bandanna
3rd anny backpack
default perms



Function items:
Gray Hisec Key -119
200%exp +25%gp -188
Respawn Token -91
Bonus gp pass 25% -43
Bonus exp pass 25% -53
Bonus gp pass 40% -51
Bonus exp pass 40% -44
Bonus exp pass 100% -57
Bonus gp pass 100% -90



Inbox:
Stamina kit 7D
Boonie Hat 7D
Stamina kid 30D
Zadan 7D
Chemical Gas mask 7D
Scoropion 7D
m32 stun 30D
ROKMC Hat 30D
Wasteland Goggles 7D
Desert Eagle Gold 7D
Classic Mei 7D
Anaconda Silver 7D





I am looking for a price of around 100-150 USD Please let me know through PM if you are interested. Price can be negotiated.
I am 100% legit most of the MPGH moderators are old friends of mine and they can vouch for me.
You forgot to hide the IGN ;
More to be banned for.
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post
You forgot to hide the IGN ;
More to be banned for.
I didn't know I had to. I am the owner of the account so i thought it would be ok.
Quote Originally Posted by shurusha View Post
I didn't know I had to. I am the owner of the account so i thought it would be ok.
Higher risk of it getting banned by nexon = less amount people will want to buy.
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post
Higher risk of it getting banned by nexon = less amount people will want to buy.
Ahhhhh good idea thanks i'll know that for next time. However that reminds me I forgot to add it has never been hacked on CBL Clean and no reports were ever filed against the account.
Quote Originally Posted by shurusha View Post
Ahhhhh good idea thanks i'll know that for next time. However that reminds me I forgot to add it has never been hacked on CBL Clean and no reports were ever filed against the account.
Should go back & edit the pictures and thread.
Bump. Still looking for offers
I'm wondering why someone would buy it for $100-$150 when you can get a BG with that kind of money.
100-150? Sorry, lulwut?

Ill give 50.
$100 for that kind of account? lol... O_O
By the way, you might want to redefine your definition of an old MPGH member when you see my join date.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?