DetectedMini Euro Adder

Posts 1–15 of 110 · Page 1 of 8
Mini Euro Adder
I'm not responsible if you get banned.

Steps:
1. Disable xsherlock.xem service.
See this video for how to do it(Thanks for AVA PlaYe for the vid):



2. Start the game.
3. Change filename of the file in the archive to something else.
4. Open the hack.
5. Make a Prison Break - Survival room of 1 player.
6. Start the game.
7. Sucide on 00:06 exactly.
8. You will get 500 euros.
9. Repeat if you want.

Mentions: @Prepix and @Lehsyrus please approve.

Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/b858...is/1354377812/
https://www.metascan-online.com/en/s...c7af9c6e3d247b

Download:
PB-S 3-Box_mpgh.net.rar949 KB · 1,280 downloads Scanning…
@Prepix I won't be able to approve it for quite some time as I am at work.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
@Prepix I won't be able to approve it for quite some time as I am at work.
Checking it right now
when are you comming home?
Jabberwo0ck you are the best ^^
Jabber could you help me out? I disabled Sherlock and everything, changed the name but I still get a 3rd party error. Could you please help? Thanks.
Wooooooooow ! Tnx so much friend
Detected. i Disabled THe Xsherlock And Detected When I Open..
Quote Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
Detected. i Disabled THe Xsherlock And Detected When I Open..
how did you even start it.....? without the program lol...
Quote Originally Posted by RoflmaoBliz View Post
how did you even start it.....? without the program lol...
I Disabled The Xsherlock (I'm In Ava) And When I Open The Hack. It Is Detected. I Test All Bypass And DONT WORK.
Quote Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
I Disabled The Xsherlock (I'm In Ava) And When I Open The Hack. It Is Detected. I Test All Bypass And DONT WORK.
It´s not even released yet LOL
if u farm this one not over doing it like 5 to 10k a day is it detectable or undetectable like the euro hack? please repsond thank you
isnt this the previous one that you released on "Types of hacks"?
The program isnt approved and it doesnt work? Rofl good one
First step for a new magnificient EuroHack ^^ Detected for me !
Posts 1–15 of 110 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us