What Happened Here?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
What Happened Here?
Alright, I was minion here just over a year ago, and now it seems to be a bit more active, with three minions and such. I don't know who you people are either, unless Versa really is Versa.

What's come of my glory land?
Versa brothers got this
Its gotten a bit more active o.o
The Reign of Versas
Sketchy started this shit you call "Activity". Get on my level. I lifted the section and y'all know it .
Section died along with the game lol meh :P
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Section died along with the game lol meh :P
Too true. We bought it to life. And it died again.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?