Newest BlackShot WallHack(This One)

Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Looks good. I'm off now.

/approved
Thanks alot... same i gtg bye guys!!
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


I actually have to go sleep soon =\ Probably going to go after this.
Thx approve ^.^
I still dunno how to do.Help me please
Closing In 1 Hour's Time
close after 30 min plz
Ok.... @Bernard, How To Delete Download???
just edit your thread
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
Ok.... @Bernard, How To Delete Download???
HOW to do the hack??? PLEASE HELP ME
hell yea! its working. thanks man!
can is can but littel bit like Confuse
Why the dll. name is Nude @@ ?
why i cant download
its working, but the wall hack not very effective, as in makes the map very chaotic as well, just commenting
Ok why all injectors not working for me? tried perx and Halloween , both on auto inject and manual but none seem to inject anything at all.... I typed in BlackShot.exe but idk why it doesn't seem to detect that process at all.... when I launch the game it just looks normal.
Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?