Helpweapon change script

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
weapon change script
can someone please make a configurable script to change weapons?
i mean for example drag the item from invslot 1 to weapon slot by pressing a hotkey
whould be very usefull for fast weapon or ability changes
sry for poor english
That would be very useful, and is probably possible as well.. like a runescape item switcher
Made by TKGP, but it's private... You can ask though...
Quote Originally Posted by UltraN00b View Post
Made by TKGP, but it's private... You can ask though...
To be honest, I can't understand why people make scripts like that private... it's not like it's going to completely destroy ROTMG is it? xD
I wanted to do this myself. If I get around to it I'll post it here.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I wanted to do this myself. If I get around to it I'll post it here.
Good Luck :P
Welp, I'm working on doing this but I'm a total noob with near 0 programming skills, so I chose to do it with autohotkey since that I do understand. It's pretty easy to do but the way I implemented it relies on screen size, since what it does is to send a double click to the X and Y positions when you press the numbers. I'm sure that there are more effective ways of doing this but I don't have the knowledge. As soon as I finish with this I'll post it though, at least until someone who knows more does a better one.
nice that was fast cool mod exactly what i wantet
thanks nilly
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?