WTSDayZ Spawning Service [$1 USD]

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
DayZ Spawning Service [$1 USD]
For $1 : Box (2) Teleport (1) Bookbag (2)

For $2: Box (4) Teleport (2) Kill (1)+ Vehicle (1) Camp

For: $3: Anything I can do, you'll receive! (1)

For $6: Anything I can do, you'll receive (8)

(I am more than generous. What you pay for isn't all you receive fyi.)
Skype: ryanmilton1

Online Now!~

[I prefer doing private hives or any map that's connected to DayZ Commander]
Vouch! He helped me and gave me even more than I asked for!
[/COLOR]
Quote Originally Posted by christoffer199 View Post
i will vouch for him he got more then my money's worth
and i will always vouch for him
Quote Originally Posted by cmolivi View Post
Vouch! He helped me and gave me even more than I asked for!
No problem guys, hope you come back next time!
i will vouch for him he got more then my money's worth
and i will always vouch for him
Vouch spawned me a weapon box and teleported me to 2 helicopters
Quote Originally Posted by Clarkey112 View Post
Vouch spawned me a weapon box and teleported me to 2 helicopters
Have fun, hope you enjoyed.
Vouch for this legend!! spawned 4 boxes, 4 cars and helped us out heaps!!!

Thanks mate!
Quote Originally Posted by Jezzaf View Post
Vouch for this legend!! spawned 4 boxes, 4 cars and helped us out heaps!!!

Thanks mate!
Pleasure was all mine, man.

Only gonna be on for an hour or two so, send me your skype contacts.
CONTACT ME NOW: I'M ONLINE.
Had a few hiccups, guy did us a solid and spawned us everything we needed, cheap fast and reliable.
Quote Originally Posted by sigma462 View Post
Had a few hiccups, guy did us a solid and spawned us everything we needed, cheap fast and reliable.
Thank you man!

I'm online now if anyone needs spawning done, i'm your man!
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?