Thumbs upDetectedAVA Multi Hack - UPDATE - BUG FIXES - NEW FUNCTIONS - (Dec. 2 2012)

Posts 31–45 of 131 · Page 3 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
Avira is terrible? LOL
you will see when people start to get infected..
Depends on how the code is used, my friend! CCman is using it as a detection method to grab the variables!



Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
Avira is rlly terrible as fuck, that's why i use NOD32 now.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------


Crypted? Yes. Trojan? Nope.
Agreed!
Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
Type: Trojan yeye
Everything is a trojan for Avira >.<
Just look at the other virusscans of previous hacks there are like 2x that much false positives and it's still not a trojan. A real trojan scan would look like THISⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by StaxM8 View Post
Well then approve it so people can use it.
If I could I would
Guess won't be using this hack until tomorrow, but it looks great, can't wait, seems we all have to.
Safe and clean, let's here Aeria lovers cry about this one. Approved.

EDIT: I apologize for the time it took to approve this. I had to stay later at work because some moron decided to fall off a ladder and I had to give a statement. On top of this I check every attachment with so many tools (which all do the exact same thing) to verify they are safe due to the increased amount of rage by people on Aeria's forums, I have to take every precaution to verify the file is safe for everyone. Enjoy!
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Safe and clean, let's here Aeria lovers cry about this one. Approved.

EDIT: I apologize for the time it took to approve this. I had to stay later at work because some moron decided to fall off a ladder and I had to give a statement. On top of this I check every attachment with so many tools (which all do the exact same thing) to verify they are safe due to the increased amount of rage by people on Aeria's forums, I have to take every precaution to verify the file is safe for everyone. Enjoy!
I'm sorry Lehsyrus, didn't mean to push you or be impatient, you could of taken your time, but I thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_ExQ View Post
I'm sorry Lehsyrus, didn't mean to push you or be impatient, you could of taken your time, but I thank you!
No worries my brotha, I just wish I could have approved it more quickly!
wow , thats great job ccman
Detected by xingcode, it crashes the game and gives a message saying to "Please close 3rd party programs and restart the game".
Quote Originally Posted by StaxM8 View Post
Detected by xingcode, it crashes the game and gives a message saying to "Please close 3rd party programs and restart the game".
Follow the 'How To' Guide in this thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...30-2012-a.html

If that still doesn't work, use the access denied guide! If that does not work, make sure your PC is up to date with Net Frameworks and Windows Updates
I already disabled xsherlock...
thx CCMAN32 !!!!
Not to bug, but is it possible to remove the limit on the bullet amount to accept numbers lower than 10? 1hit pistol is too dramatic haha
I love the spread changer! I love how i can change spreads on the fly, and separating it from no recoil also makes it that much more modular.
does this still work? im just wondering gonna try to troll some people on ava
Posts 31–45 of 131 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?