Pass through loop game's source.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Pass through loop game's source.
Temporary sticky.

The source-code can be downloaded in the attachments. I'm having a hard time redistributing the executable binary files to other users as I can't get VS to build DX in release mode. Hoe you learn something with it.
D3DGameEngine.zipattachment deleted · 108 downloads before removal
pass through jetamays anus>? now thats a game i wanna play
lol d3x9_40.dll xD dont have that one
As usually, nice job sir. I'm waiting for that game!
Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
As usually, nice job sir. I'm waiting for that game!
Don't want to be offensive mate, but it's like a month old. You were waiting a month for something that already existed?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Don't want to be offensive mate, but it's like a month old. You were waiting a month for something that already existed?
stfu master2all wtf have i told you about staying the fuck away from jetamay and mpgh?
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
stfu master2all wtf have i told you about staying the fuck away from jetamay and mpgh?
I'm not master2all. He's him and I'm me. And I left cuz I got in a fight with IVERSON and not Jetamay.
Fail topic. Flaming lol.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us