Pollfor wich gametype shall i will make the next map hack?
Close Combat57% · 32
Urban Ops38% · 21
Battle Group5% · 3
56 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
the next hack will be for??
well gife your vote.
the poll will be open for 5 days so after those i will make 2 map hacks for the winning gameType
Cqc Ftw!
Battle group and Urban ops are too big.
I like CQC. Maybe for Xauen or Karaqum.
I always wanted go to the top of that big building. There's no way up there though.
BTW your map glitches are great.
I Personally Thin That Urban Ops Would Be Great Because, Yes, They Are Larger Maps, But, It Is 200% Less Likely To Be Noticed That You Are Glitching/Hacking In Them.
Thanks Alot Wesjj,
Youre Glitches And Glitch Exposier' Are Superb.
Why Do You Capitalize First Letters Of Your Words?
And Yes Urban Ops.. Battle Groups Are Too Laggy So No Point Of Risking
But I Dont Play WarRock Anymore
DAMN dats tiring! the capitalizing shit...
don't you mean exploits...
chaging the data in the map files isn't considered hacking...
Urban ops please, emblem if you could
close quaters definatly
make a map glitch on karqum or cadoro or may b kyber lolz make them all lolz
Originally Posted by m164life
Why Do You Capitalize First Letters Of Your Words?
And Yes Urban Ops.. Battle Groups Are Too Laggy So No Point Of Risking
But I Dont Play WarRock Anymore
DAMN dats tiring! the capitalizing shit...
Lol, Because Its Something To Do..... I Dont Find It All That Tiring... Its Quite Easy, Just Practice It...
maybe he could make for cqc and urban ops 2 map hacks???
Originally Posted by killayous
I always wanted go to the top of that big building. There's no way up there though.
BTW your map glitches are great.