[Re-post] Lightning injector

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Screeshot ?
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post
Screeshot ?
Dude this is an injector screenshot of wat?
Scan the rar files
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Scan the rar files
Sorry I thought i scanned the file
Nice job. It's working when i injected the dll file.! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by UlanHafiz View Post
Nice job. It's working when i injected the dll file.! Thanks!
No problem. Just press the thanks button XD
2 virus scan.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
2 virus scan.
I cant go to virus total...
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Dash View Post
I cant go to virus total...
Use other link scan . Google it or it won't approved
Added another link approve now thanks
/ approved
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?