SmileWTSWTS CA NA ACCOUNT 2LT 1 20+ PERMS W PERM EPIC

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
WTS CA NA ACCOUNT 2LT 1 20+ PERMS W PERM EPIC
Selling this account either you go first or we use a mod, I accept paypal only.
it has 20+ perms including a perm Banshee FMG-9

has recon vest + modular backpack
both specialist liscenses are perm but they show 998 days (glitch) nexon said they will be fixing it soon.
perm banshee spec and raven spec
lots of perm smg's 2 perm ar's 1 perm shotty 1 perm mg perm frag pack perm g18 cobra
perm mzp-1 and I don't have any perm sniper rifles sadly -,,- I kinda suck at SR's and um I think thats it
the KDR is low I'm not like a BEAST at CA or anything.

I've never hacked on this account and I am the sole owner/creator of it and have all the information you may want on it.
email/security/old NX codes ect.

I'm looking for around 100$ USD or best offer.

Contact me Via Skype - Halseybr@gmail.com
MPGH 1.png480 KB · 18 downloads MPGH 2.png486 KB · 15 downloads MPGH 3.png483 KB · 14 downloads MPGH 4.png483 KB · 12 downloads MPGH 5.png482 KB · 13 downloads MPGH 6.png487 KB · 14 downloads MPGH 7.png502 KB · 15 downloads MPGH 8.png517 KB · 12 downloads MPGH 9.png506 KB · 12 downloads MPGH 10.png513 KB · 11 downloads
1 post, member less than 1 month. i recommended it is suck to put on 100$
meh D: i just recently found this site lol and i dont know much about hacking or anything so no real point in posting on anything else


willing to do middle man though..
100$ is a good price for what items on your account has tho.
Nice account and perms ! What about $50 offer for a first ? ehh..
lol i dunno if i could do 50 right now but if no one else wants to buy it I guess ill have to consider give it some time XD
I dunno guys I dont think I'd sell that low, If i cant get enough out of it I'll probably sell something else thats not even combat arms related lol well see how it goes though
well nvm the account was scammed from me sooo yea kinda pointless to have this up.

-Closed-
blergablerg tried scamming me dont trust him. luckily for me blerg i am telling my bank to reject the payment
i am the 1 who supposidly scammed him but luckily for me i have a SS of my purchase to you on paypal so nicetry buddy

Quote Originally Posted by fragger155 View Post
blergablerg tried scamming me dont trust him. luckily for me blerg i am telling my bank to reject the payment
i am the 1 who supposidly scammed him but luckily for me i have a SS of my purchase to you on paypal so nicetry buddy

If he scammed you, post it in the scammer's graveyard.

/Closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?