WTSspawning service first 3 free

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
spawning service first 3 free
I can spawn helis/or any vechile that is on the server you are in. I can put down a box with everything in it
if you are one of the first 3 free the box will last 10 minutes(if you pay the box will stay until next server restart). I can also teleport you/friends anywhere you'd like to go. I can do this on the regular dayz map or I can do it on 90 percent of the tavaina ones.
after the first 3 free ill only charge a dollar for all that. Add me on skype beau.boudreau1 or post here if you can't find it and ill contact you as soon as I can. Thank you
(0)-3 free done.
First Im on lingor btw.

Edit : Sent you my request too the name is DylanCooke
Sent you a request, My Skype is Jackdevin11
I've sent you a request! Vesper1235
ON NOW still have free spawning. first people wanted it on lingor map that i didnt have.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?