☼~~~OLD GAMEGUARD FILE ~~~☼

Posts 46–60 of 126 · Page 4 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post


I use 32bit window 7. Im busy watching mancity vs borussia dortmund now. sorry .


---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Oh ! Ya ! I know ! I forgot to tell you that you need to edit totalitem yourself because new weapon patch .
Urm, can you give us some evidence?
Quote Originally Posted by Lina Yearn View Post
Urm, can you give us some evidence?
Yup. do it. let us see if you really actually have it working.
Quote Originally Posted by Lina Yearn View Post
Urm, can you give us some evidence?
Wait . If its work , dont beg me to release cus I will not release it .


---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azri88 View Post
They just only wanna get THANKS..
Hey , I already post . Any comments ?
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post


Wait . If its work , dont beg me to release cus I will not release it .


---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------



Hey , I already post . Any comments ?
Dang, I thought you were going to release it. :/
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post


Wait . If its work , dont beg me to release cus I will not release it .
I hope you prove it with a video to convince me 100%.
They just only wanna get THANKS..
GM_AAE how to do?? what they meant by pasting the old gameguard to the sarawak patch
Quote Originally Posted by sharkfiq123 View Post
Wont it update?
It wont update if you open the Blackshot Launcher on the Blackshot-Copy files.
Gs to Bp hack work with old gameguard or need edited multiplay_sg.dll then can work?
Can give me the tutorial ...
??
GM_Aae is a liar.he just want people to thanks to him.please close this thread quickly

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

just use the blackshot wallhack release by Vehrdyn
Quote Originally Posted by asnawi10 View Post
GM_Aae is a liar.he just want people to thanks to him.please close this thread quickly

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

just use the blackshot wallhack release by Vehrdyn
It's working T.T dun believe then dun believe.... It's because you don't know how to use T.T
Quote Originally Posted by queenmickey View Post
It's working T.T dun believe then dun believe.... It's because you don't know how to use T.T
it don't work suck .see all the comment many people use the old gg file but it not work.gm Aae please put a toturial and show me the evidence
Posts 46–60 of 126 · Page 4 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?