WTSLTC3// G18 Cobra Perm//

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
LTC3// G18 Cobra Perm//
Hi MPGH! I'm new on this forum.
Well, i'm looking for someone to buy my LTC3 account.
It only has the G18 Cobra for Perm. on Inbox cuz' my friend gifted it to me. Good kdr.
Screen:


So if u are interested, please add me on skype: movements001.
I have full info.
As everyone says, use MM or You Go First!
I only accept NX (Karma Koin preferably).
I will start with 20$.
Offers accepted!
I can trade too!
I'll trade you my 1LT 3 With a shitload of NX Weps.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Why does it have all the new account weps (Scar L Black, Ghillie, g23 Chrome) Skettchhhyyy... post more screenshots with a cbl report please.
Ill do 25K NX...
Quote Originally Posted by Divine. View Post
I'll trade you my 1LT 3 With a shitload of NX Weps.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Why does it have all the new account weps (Scar L Black, Ghillie, g23 Chrome) Skettchhhyyy... post more screenshots with a cbl report please.
I don't have CA installed anymore...
Quote Originally Posted by RiFF RAFF View Post
Ill do 25K NX...
Skype?
welli dont have skype, Just inbox me.
Quote Originally Posted by PromoSeller View Post
LOLWUT? How'd you get into Jackson as a LTC3? @movements001
HAHAHAHAHHAH CAUGHT.
Quote Originally Posted by THE J0KER View Post
HAHAHAHAHHAH CAUGHT.
@Ravallo @THE J0KER @Divine.
IKR? He also says he uninstalled CA when he took the screenshot today.
LOL !!!! @RavalloThread closed and ban for attempting to scam.
I asked for the IGN, and he said thats private...
Quote Originally Posted by RiFF RAFF View Post
I asked for the IGN, and he said thats private...
Now he just uploaded a photo of him in Bravo West. Suspicious, lol...
Probably pwrlvled ?
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post
Probably pwrlvled ?
No, its fake.
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post
Probably pwrlvled ?
Fake.
Here's the original screenshot he posted, make sure to look in the bottom left corner:

Thanks for sharing, we'll have him banned.

/Closed
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?