Adding/Modifying Console Commands (work in progress / need input)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Adding/Modifying Console Commands (work in progress / need input)
Well I decided that this will be the next mod I'm going to work on. I just wanted to get some input on what you guys would like to see added. Here is what I have on the agenda so far:

- /lock command - lock/unlock players via console
- /tq - teleport person nearest to quest (like ODom)
- Console abbreviations - /i for /ignore, /tp for teleport
- /sit (search item) - Allows one to find people with the item you want.
- /ip - to connect to a specific server

I make no guarantees that all these commands will be in the mod. These are only things I would like to have in it.

Some of these commands are already implemented in ODom. I'm only implementing these because I find ODom unusable in its current state so until @flyrocket fixes the lag issues, I'll start hard coding features that I use from it in to the client.
this would help a lot especially the 4th one thx nilly hope it works
For the love of all that is good and holy in this game, please leave out your /sit command from any public release. The amount of annoying spam trades and "can I have that def pot in your inventory?" I already get from the inventory viewer is enough. That doesn't seem to have any practical application (unless you limit it to incs) other than frustrating other players.

Not sure how many people visit them, but the forums are really starting to see more and more backlash against hacked clients. Implementing features that will only serve to worsen that is not going to be helpful to our community, IMHO.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us