WTTHey guys done with hacking need a key,Please help!!!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hey guys done with hacking need a key,Please help!!!
So basically i am done with my hacking days and am now wanting to play this game legit for the first time in a really long time. And basically what i am asking for some kind person to gloan me a key//this is probably not going to happen but in my time i have seen some crazy stuff in this community so im not going to count myself out yet..i need someone to give me a key and ill pay them when i get paid/in a few days.or better yet ill give them the rest of my time on tm cheats..if they are interested in a trade///well anyway here is my skype:limitidedition
Sent you a contact request for the free key. Have like 20 extra!
Quote Originally Posted by RGHSetheshrthjsrthrths View Post
I will gladly take those 20 keys of your, thank you.
Lol, I only gave him 4! Aren't I nice?
Quote Originally Posted by Co-Enzyme A View Post
Lol, I only gave him 4! Aren't I nice?
Wanna give any to me? I sound like a leecher.... But I still would like some :P
Damn lucky you! i'm dirt broke couldn't even purchase another key!
If anyone doesnt have enough for a key and have a resonable case message me on skype: UnbornAssassin
Quote Originally Posted by Co-Enzyme A View Post
If anyone doesnt have enough for a key and have a resonable case message me on skype: UnbornAssassin
I never actually thought he gave one to me but he did! you sir are the greatest person that have been sent by the heavens to bless the forums!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?