Help .gif

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

You didn't leave time before the effect so you can't read the text You can fix that or if you wan't i'll do it

Edit:
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post

You didn't leave time before the effect so you can't read the text You can fix that or if you wan't i'll do it

Edit:
It's funny how everyone is copying my title now.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


It's funny how everyone is copying my title now.
Yeah I think he got the idea from your title
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
Yeah I think he got the idea from your title
From my knowledge this is the second time my title's been ripped, there may be more but I only know of this and another.
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post

You didn't leave time before the effect so you can't read the text You can fix that or if you wan't i'll do it

Edit:
Can help do it ? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Someone can help edit my files into .gif ?

@Doc @Ethereal

I cant extract the text to convert as there is no time before.

Can you redo?

It was sent to you as an email attachment and I can't decode it......... sorry.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?