QuestionHelp for computer which are really too fast for all patch...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Help for computer which are really too fast for all patch...
Hi guys. I cant use any of the hack (e.g. rapid fire, cham, gs-bp gun hack and mastery weapon hack), any help? like kind of other method? I did the things correctly but my com is too fast and I cant seem to paste anything in between the blackscreen and gameguard... when the gameguard.des stop, the black screen appears immediately and there is no space in between to me to paster the file. May I ask if there is any other method instead? Thanks for helping and taking ur time to read this post. Sry . the tittle is too fast for all hacks and not patch.
lol.. there isnt any other way.. wait for the bypass. but dun go running to Des**** you know what. recently they released a bypass but it seems to be a phishing program.. hope that bypass will be made soon.. when bypass is made more hacks will be released. In the meantime, yu can try the wallhack here : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...banana-25.html dunnid bypass, use injector can already. good for camping but not recommended for moving around cause you its hard to see the walls.
Quote Originally Posted by orangewarning View Post
lol.. there isnt any other way.. wait for the bypass. but dun go running to Des**** you know what. recently they released a bypass but it seems to be a phishing program.. hope that bypass will be made soon.. when bypass is made more hacks will be released. In the meantime, yu can try the wallhack here : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...banana-25.html dunnid bypass, use injector can already. good for camping but not recommended for moving around cause you its hard to see the walls.
I know that hack, but im using win 8, and it is not supported
Quote Originally Posted by bastard321 View Post
I know that hack, but im using win 8, and it is not supported
oh.. then just wait for bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by orangewarning View Post
oh.. then just wait for bypass.
hope no more bypass that need good timing lol
Alrighty bro, Open Task Manager always! And go to process. See GameGuard.d... running when Logged in with your acc using the Launcher? (ALWAYS USE THE BS LAUNCHER) And always get ready to just one click "COPY & REPLACE ALL" Then where GameGuard.d... Disappears, QUICKLY press "COPY & REPLACE ALL" And you're done! Go check out your "MELEE" Category on your Storage or on your Shops! Remember to Thanks me if I helped you!
Quote Originally Posted by bastard321 View Post
Hi guys. I cant use any of the hack (e.g. rapid fire, cham, gs-bp gun hack and mastery weapon hack), any help? like kind of other method? I did the things correctly but my com is too fast and I cant seem to paste anything in between the blackscreen and gameguard... when the gameguard.des stop, the black screen appears immediately and there is no space in between to me to paster the file. May I ask if there is any other method instead? Thanks for helping and taking ur time to read this post. Sry . the tittle is too fast for all hacks and not patch.
Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
Alrighty bro, Open Task Manager always! And go to process. See GameGuard.d... running when Logged in with your acc using the Launcher? (ALWAYS USE THE BS LAUNCHER) And always get ready to just one click "COPY & REPLACE ALL" Then where GameGuard.d... Disappears, QUICKLY press "COPY & REPLACE ALL" And you're done! Go check out your "MELEE" Category on your Storage or on your Shops! Remember to Thanks me if I helped you!
dude I know all of this , all working on my other com but this com there's not even a 0.1 sec space in between the gameguard and blackscreen. I even tried copying a file only... when the gameguard.des disappear, the blackscreen came, one disappear and one will come out at the same time..

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
So Far There Is No Method Yet... Maybe Your Computer Does'nt Support Hacks
it does just that I need to find a way to make my com slower but that will be crazy lol. i7-3770m cpu clocked at 3.8 is a headache...
Task manager is better
So Far There Is No Method Yet... Maybe Your Computer Does'nt Support Hacks
lol i thought all windows can support hacl?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

i mean Hack
Quote Originally Posted by itslim12 View Post
lol i thought all windows can support hacl?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

i mean Hack
Not All, Some Hacks Don't Support Windows 7 64-bit And Windows 8 Any Bit
Try search in this forum .
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?