Thumbs upOutdatedMinecraft Account Cracker Tool

Posts 1–15 of 79 · Page 1 of 6
Minecraft Account Cracker Tool
First off, I didn't make this. I just wanted to share this with you.
Credit goes to Way Too Gosu and Basscode.


Idle:


Cracking:


 
Virus Scans

Virus Total 2/44
Jotti Scan 1/44
Proof that the trojan isn't a virus:


Requirements:



↓↓ Please click "Download and Thanks" please.
CRACK_LOL_mpgh.net.zip1.2 MB · 8,376 downloads 1/54 malicious
Approved .
May i Ask whats this used for?
Quote Originally Posted by Crespy View Post
May i Ask whats this used for?
Seriously? Minecraft Account Cracker Tool...
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
Seriously? Minecraft Account Cracker Tool...
Brah mind giving me a password list?
Quote Originally Posted by {Dakota} View Post
Brah mind giving me a password list?
Sorry. I don't have any. Ask the OP.
Quote Originally Posted by {Dakota} View Post
Brah mind giving me a password list?
Bing it. First thing I did.
Ooh, is this the "Bruteforce" method ?
Oh hay, that's my username list from months ago!
I'm not 100% sure those are still good to go, since I tried myself.
I guess I'll try again!
Where to put this into which file?
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW DOES IT WORKS!!!??
Quote Originally Posted by murder159 View Post
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW DOES IT WORKS!!!??
YOU LOAD A .TXT FILE WITH A LIST OF USERNAMES, AND LOAD A .TXT FILE WITH A LIST OF PASSWORDS.
YOU GET YOUR PROXIES AND THROW THEM IN TOO, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE THE BUILT IN SCRAPER.
THEN YOU PRESS START.

Lol.
Does this even work?
Quote Originally Posted by Some_Man View Post
Does this even work?
The program itself does what it's supposed to do. You just have to get your hands on a list of usernames and passwords.
Can we use scraped accounts?

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

And if we have an username list do we need a password list.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

And it cracks minecraft accounts right?
Posts 1–15 of 79 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us