Working fast fire script.
It's Not Detected And Never Will Be
I made this because i saw that there is a problem.
-Read the readme in the rar.-
Or...if you're lazy then in readme says that you can Pause the hack with F9 and you can re-enable after pausing by pressing agian F9.
I think its not detected because i was using it and i dont got banned.
---USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!---
Virus Scans:
Virustotal
Jotti
Ui.:I can't make a nice thread but i did my best.


I made this because i saw that there is a problem.
-Read the readme in the rar.-
Or...if you're lazy then in readme says that you can Pause the hack with F9 and you can re-enable after pausing by pressing agian F9.
I think its not detected because i was using it and i dont got banned.

---USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!---
Virus Scans:
Virustotal
Jotti
Ui.:I can't make a nice thread but i did my best.


, joke


LOL


