comments for new uav hack here!

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
comments for new uav hack here!
hi guys any comments about the uav hack?



Idk why my thread deleted maybe we have answer from the menions

and thanks for watching

happy hacking
I do not see any deleted threads.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
I do not see any deleted threads.
yes apologize
@Prepix did and he undeleted

thanks
Quote Originally Posted by CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX View Post
yes apologize
@Prepix did and he undeleted

thanks
Yeah, it was a mistake from me while deleting these approve messages.
thanks boss, oh I take a nap for A while, little tired
Quote Originally Posted by CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX View Post
thanks boss, oh I take a nap for A while, little tired
it doesn't work :P, you missed something, if you can get it working or its a old video or you have a real bypass since else you DC 1min after ingame :P
It does not work for me so there is something wrong here......... 3rd party error from the hook!!
hey avaplaye why cant you update your old uav-hack.
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
hey avaplaye why cant you update your old uav-hack.
because the problem isn't like before, i could do it but it will end like this one, which result DC
oh thats not good because your old uav hack was awesome. with it i got an sd about 2-3
All stop this is dont work for my hack because i make my patch open uavmod i play AVA screenshot bug or stop why ?
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST MAKE AN UNDETECTED HACK THAT ACTUALLY WORKS OMG.
Quote Originally Posted by StaxM8 View Post
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST MAKE AN UNDETECTED HACK THAT ACTUALLY WORKS OMG.
Can you please stop ranting on every hack that does not work for you >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Jmacahilig14 View Post
Can you please stop ranting on every hack that does not work for you >.>
This hack literally works for no-one. I just want a hack that actually works, I don't even care what it is, I just want a hack that works...
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us