RullezJect v1

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
RullezJect v1
My New Injector// Simple // Undetected

Working After Patch//Simple//

Make In Delphi

1 - Open As Administrator
2 - Select You DLL In Browse// Problem Use Remove/Clear List
3 - Select Automátic Inject
4 - Select Closed After Inject
5 - Open Crossfire



Vírus Total
Jotti



Crédits @Rullez
Aprovee

@Austin
@BACKD00R ( Gercindro)
@Janitor
@Dave84311
RullezJect_mpgh.net.rar821 KB · 1,650 downloads Scanning…
very niceee i like it soo much
Just gotta wait for approval now. >< Nice release doe
Quote Originally Posted by cwalkpinoy View Post
Just gotta wait for approval now. >< Nice release doe
Waiting Aprove!!!!!
Good job my friend..
Quote Originally Posted by Nick.aarts15 View Post
GOOD ONE !!!!
Thanks To All....
@lolzinho25
you're my bitch still?
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
Thanks To All....
@lolzinho25
you're my bitch still?
Yes man .
Quote Originally Posted by lolzinho25 View Post
Yes man .
KKK Thank You!!!!!!!
Great

I Love Resident Evil
Quote Originally Posted by BoofiHack View Post
lalalalala XD can you help me in delhpi ( for make a design )
I Create Skins!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
I Create Skins!!!!
How XD im a new on delphi
Quote Originally Posted by BlackAngels View Post
I see the function later
functions are the same
only changed the Skin!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?