TalkingI'm Back \o/

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
I'm Back \o/
I'm frankster97. Some of you may remember me on an old account I believe I had in 2007 (if I'm not mistaken), but it was deleted as it was inactive (or so I believe) I did not remember the account name, so I made an account (this one) in 2009. Well, I've been inactive for a while and the last time I was here I was an annoying, flaming jerk (a.k.a. I played Combat Arms). Juuust kidding, for those who play Combat Arms. I did do some productive things, like make a few Combat Arms mods and I did do my share of flaming/raging, but never enough to get in trouble.

Well, I'm back from the dead. I'd like to start doing something productive again. I used to play a SA-MP server religiously [INSERT ADVERTISEMENT HERE] but I now have nothing really to do. I'm currently in love as you can see to the left of this post. It is the one thing I've edited recently (except location and other simple three-second things) but besides that I haven't changed anything about my account, as you can see from my irritating avatar and signature. So, I'll soon update it.

Anyway, I know MPGH has been here for quite a long time and I would like to help contribute and re-join the community. If you all'd be so kind, I humbly request that. I currently play APB Reloaded, SA-MP, League of Legends, and, well, that's it! Can you guys suggest any games that would like to be modded? I love to mod, and I am going to start learning C++ so I can help with everyone's favorite things.

Yep, so hola, this is Frankie signing in!
Welcome back
Welcome back.
Welcome back to MPGH, hope to seeing you back here more often
Welcome back
Welcome BACK!
welcome back
Welcome to mpgh !
Welcome back to MPGH.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us