tank script

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
tank script
hey i was searching of a vehicle spawner but a tank spawner.
is it possible to do that in dayz?

thanks
I know that it is possible but I think not in DayZ
no its not possible unless the server has rmod
Its only possible if the Server runs a mod like rMod otherwise you try to spawn a tank the entry server will kicked for script restriction
all right but if the server has rmod, may i have to use a script to spawn it? i never played rmod

thanks
If you have a working script to spawn it, and the server has rmod or something else that enables a tank to be spawned (cough), then yes you can spawn a tank.
with a working car script you could but people are not giving the new script out free I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by xGTx View Post
with a working car script you could but people are not giving the new script out free I believe.
i have one, and also i dont want yours, thanks anyway
I think a tank script works only on a Rmod server
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us