QuestionRapidFire Hack Is Not Working For Me D:

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
RapidFire Hack Is Not Working For Me D:
Hey guys,I am lAngelOfLifel,I tried to use the rapid fire hack,I follow all the steps,first make 2 blackshot copy, 1 Blackshot and another 1 is Blackshot-copy,I paste the files at the place where the tutors show,but when I wanted to open launcher at Blackshot-Copy, It says Trying To Login and never log in,I need help!Can anyone tell me please?!
system 32 or 64 ?
Quote Originally Posted by DJWann View Post
system 32 or 64 ?
TS: Tumpang thread... @DJWann: Mine is 64
Mine 64 but why not working?
Quote Originally Posted by lAngelOfLifel View Post
Hey guys,I am lAngelOfLifel,I tried to use the rapid fire hack,I follow all the steps,first make 2 blackshot copy, 1 Blackshot and another 1 is Blackshot-copy,I paste the files at the place where the tutors show,but when I wanted to open launcher at Blackshot-Copy, It says Trying To Login and never log in,I need help!Can anyone tell me please?!
RapidFire Hack Is Working For Me
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
RapidFire Hack Is Working For Me
Which File did u use? can u share?
Quote Originally Posted by snowsnow View Post
Which File did u use? can u share?
f .ec
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
f .ec
wat if f. ec?
Quote Originally Posted by snowsnow View Post
wat if f. ec?
Lol wat u talking?
Quote Originally Posted by snowsnow View Post
wat if f. ec?
Ouhh ntg i just edit the post that i post there
For me 32bit working But 64 dont know
Quote Originally Posted by Voltz_ View Post
For me 32bit working But 64 dont know
Yeah 32-bit is wroking about 64 bit i dont know
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
Yeah 32-bit is wroking about 64 bit i dont know
I becoming Boring-er
my is Windows XP 32bits and don't working. Help plis, launcher in desktop folder don't start... stay in "Starting game" and no go ahead.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?