PostRushing!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Rushing!
Hi guys!

I'm hard working on a hack for CrossFire at the moment. I've found some good tutorials where I learned much from the last couple of days also I've just started reading some interesting books about C++
I will continue tomorrow i'm tired as hell. I will try to finish the hack within 2 weeks max. the result I hope will be great.
I will keep this updated.

I ain't a quitter so be patient it will come.

Hack will include:
Aimbot <--- Lots of errors to fix! Still learning.

(adds in the future marked with "-")

-Adjustable Bones
-Target by crosshair
-Adjustable aim key

Visuals

Chams [X] Finished
-No Sky
-Show Ping
-Show K/D
-Show Time
-Crosshair [X] Finished

ESP

-Health bars
-Nametags
-Adjustable Bounding boxes
Hey bro, since you'r new i'd love to join in. Maybe we can be a team or something, well PM me back if your interested.
Quote Originally Posted by UnknownDutchMan View Post
Hi guys!

I'm hard working on a hack for CrossFire at the moment. I've found some good tutorials where I learned much from the last couple of days also I've just started reading some interesting books about C++
I will continue tomorrow i'm tired as hell. I will try to finish the hack within 2 weeks max. the result I hope will be great.
I will keep this updated.

I ain't a quitter so be patient it will come.

Hack will include:
Aimbot <--- Lots of errors to fix! Still learning.

(adds in the future marked with "-")

-Adjustable Bones
-Target by crosshair
-Adjustable aim key

Visuals

Chams [X] Finished
-No Sky
-Show Ping
-Show K/D
-Show Time
-Crosshair [X] Finished

ESP

-Health bars
-Nametags
-Adjustable Bounding boxes
sounds like a nice hack cant wait to try it out
I'll be checking in regularly for it! work hard buddy!
keep working hard thx in advance if it will work
i'm all rooting for you and such but i'm not gonna thank you cause you could just end up like that other guy who said he'll "make" an aimbot but you know.
Keep up the good work. Don't hate on me, but it seems like that hack already exists/existed and you copied and pasted the text lol.
KEEP ON WORKIN HACKS WILL SURVIVE
im wondering if your even still working, well are you?
loll this is stupid... im sure he wont make any hack...
i trust this guy......casue many others do

keep up the good work.
great idea
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us