WTSSelling MAJ1 For 10k-27k NX ONE DAY SALE ! GET IT NOW ! ALMOST 50% OFF

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling MAJ1 For 10k-27k NX ONE DAY SALE ! GET IT NOW ! ALMOST 50% OFF
Hello MPGH,

I have a MAJ1, which i bought a couple days back for sale.

Inventory


PERM CLASSIC MEI
60 Day P90TR

Classic Mei + MAJ1+60day P90TR = 40k NX, but as for sale i'm selling for 10k-27k NX !

side note: This account is an absolute beast, I loved all the matches i played on this... I came out with about 1.50 KDR in almost all my Games.


This is SALE is only valid for TODAY !!!! Get it now.




small vouches to show that im legit

[05/12/2012 6:11:11 PM] thomas.guay2: thank you too
[05/12/2012 6:11:52 PM] Chirath De Silva: enjoy the account brother
[05/12/2012 6:11:59 PM] thomas.guay2: you too
[05/12/2012 6:36:10 PM] Chirath De Silva: do you like it so far ?
[05/12/2012 7:05:51 PM] thomas.guay2: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[02/12/2012 8:54:13 PM] ben hogan: Thank you, sir.
[02/12/2012 8:54:23 PM] Chirath De Silva: i am actually buying this for my friend
[02/12/2012 8:54:26 PM] ben hogan: oh nice !
[02/12/2012 8:54:36 PM] ben hogan: tell redux its been sent plz
[02/12/2012 8:54:41 PM] ben hogan: cause i gotta like go in 2 min
They went first in all those trades! you could add them and ask if i could be trusted if you want .


Contact INFO

Skype: Divine.Trader

Will give msn if you need, add on skype first please.

Thank you.
25$ paypal ?? You go first.. I'm supposed to buy a CPT 2 for 20$ so think fast.
Quote Originally Posted by allo125 View Post
25$ paypal ?? You go first.. I'm supposed to buy a CPT 2 for 20$ so think fast.
you are asking me to go first when you have -1 rep and 0 trades... Plus i only do NX. READ.
Well. I changed this sig -_- I want to grow up my trade on mpgh.. I didn't bought anything yet. I'm looking for an account to change "0" to "1" -_-. I'm there since Nov2011, someone lowed my reputation I don't know why. I got 7 thanks. Okay let's see who's the most legit. You're there since nov 2012 ONLY, you got 0 thanks, you have only 54 post.. So I think this is normal to you to go first, yes I can read but I offered.. Did you know that you can buy NX via paypal ? :O
Quote Originally Posted by allo125 View Post
Well. I changed this sig -_- I want to grow up my trade on mpgh.. I didn't bought anything yet. I'm looking for an account to change "0" to "1" -_-. I'm there since Nov2011, someone lowed my reputation I don't know why. I got 7 thanks. Okay let's see who's the most legit. You're there since nov 2012 ONLY, you got 0 thanks, you have only 54 post.. So I think this is normal to you to go first, yes I can read but I offered.. Did you know that you can buy NX via paypal ? :O
oblivious kids like you makes me want to hang my self. If you think people honestly give 2 fucks about having a account made in 2011 makes you "cool", think again. @Genesis made his account this month, and he already mm a trade.. i'll continue this convo soon
Quote Originally Posted by Divine. View Post
oblivious kids like you makes me want to hang my self. If you think people honestly give 2 fucks about having a account made in 2011 makes you "cool", think again. @Genesis made his account this month, and he already mm a trade.. i'll continue this convo soon
Last month buddy.
That's not how account value is determined. I have a Col1, Platinum, 2.xx kdr, legit, has perm MSR, Black Mag, and Raven's G36c, g18 cobra, tracker knife, classic mei, l96 arctic wolf, and a large amount of other random perms and long lasting NX standards, rares, and epics. I could maybe get $250 out of it.
Ok well, do what you want but if you don't sell my offer still there.
[07/12/2012 11:14:03 PM] Chirath De Silva: OK TY.
[07/12/2012 11:14:07 PM] Chirath De Silva: HAVE FUN WITH THE ACCOUNT
[07/12/2012 11:14:10 PM] Chirath De Silva: LATER.
[07/12/2012 11:14:16 PM] Billy Laflamme: thank you
Another trade 50% Smooth, Sold him the account for NX, He was willing to pay 25k nx, but because of some technical problems he gave me 20k nx.. But still, good guy.

Account sold. @Ravallo req closed. Thanks.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?