Weapon Spawn + Character + Rank | 2012
First, I apologize to everyone, but I was forced to have to post the Character, Rank + Weapon Spawn for everyone.
another Brazilian discovered and he has intention to sell.
I'd rather keep it in private but it is a dream impossible, This Brazilian has the habit of selling hacks using bases made by gellin, mattypatty and others things.
I liked to see people thanking the great job of the first programmers, reversing the game, bases, etc, but people have forgotten that without them none of this would be possible.
I believe that whoever discovered Character + Rank possibly was mmbob or DrUnKeN ChEeTaH, correct me if is wrong.
The weapon spawn was easy to find, I just sent some parameters with the ID that I found on pastebin and initially the Room is Crashed, I noticed that pressing the number 3 appeared several knives, just thought it was the weapon spawn and started testing and found the correct method.
image of weapon + character + rank.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9...batarms55w.jpg
code to make:
activate the hack only if you are inside the room like: GameStatus == 1 because the same ID is used to go to lobby.
if you want to use another character, change the value in //16, starting at 0 to 60 or lower value to ensure the security of your account.
to use a rank higher than is just visual, change the value //19, starting at 0 to 58 if I remember well, in 58 it seems that GM is shown.
in the last parameter, change the value 209 for a value less than or greater and the weapon will be changed.
each time you make a change it will be necessary to send the ID with the changes in parameters.
you change the 209 with the weapon you want, equally the old weapon.
but lifetaker + snowgrenade + napalm and others not work or need correct params.
the same ID controls more things like name color of the nick (visual only) etc, just go testing and find more cool stuff.
i not posted the color of nick because i don't tested all params.
in CA-NA, CA-EU not use high-values like 62 in Character or possible instant ban.
PerfecBR, my old nicks: vingadormaster, combatarmscheats in g sys, Alonso a long time ago in orkut.
i'm PerfecBR.
another Brazilian discovered and he has intention to sell.
I'd rather keep it in private but it is a dream impossible, This Brazilian has the habit of selling hacks using bases made by gellin, mattypatty and others things.
I liked to see people thanking the great job of the first programmers, reversing the game, bases, etc, but people have forgotten that without them none of this would be possible.
I believe that whoever discovered Character + Rank possibly was mmbob or DrUnKeN ChEeTaH, correct me if is wrong.
The weapon spawn was easy to find, I just sent some parameters with the ID that I found on pastebin and initially the Room is Crashed, I noticed that pressing the number 3 appeared several knives, just thought it was the weapon spawn and started testing and found the correct method.
image of weapon + character + rank.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9...batarms55w.jpg
code to make:
Code:
if((*(BYTE *)GameStatus == 1)){
Msg.Writeuint8(114);
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //1
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //2
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //3
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //4
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //5
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //6
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //7
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //8
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //9
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //10
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //11
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //12
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //13
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //14
Msg.Writeuint8(0); //15
Msg.Writeuint8(23); //16 Character //23 is viper // Character by mmbob or DrUnKeN ChEeTaH
Msg.Writeuint8(1);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(51); //19 Rank // Rank by mmbob or DrUnKeN ChEeTaH
Msg.Writeuint8(1); // 20
Msg.Writeuint8(0); // 21
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(3);
Msg.Writeuint8(1);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(3);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(3);
Msg.Writeuint8(19);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(47);
Msg.Writeuint8(68);
Msg.Writeuint8(114);
Msg.Writeuint8(89);
Msg.Writeuint8(3);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(4);
Msg.Writeuint8(106);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(254);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(254);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(254);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(24);
Msg.Writeuint8(0);
Msg.Writeuint8(255);
Msg.Writeuint8(1);
Msg.Writeuint16(209); // Weapon Spawn by PerfecBR
pSendToServer(Msg.Read(), MESSAGE_GUARANTEED);
}
if you want to use another character, change the value in //16, starting at 0 to 60 or lower value to ensure the security of your account.
to use a rank higher than is just visual, change the value //19, starting at 0 to 58 if I remember well, in 58 it seems that GM is shown.
in the last parameter, change the value 209 for a value less than or greater and the weapon will be changed.
each time you make a change it will be necessary to send the ID with the changes in parameters.
you change the 209 with the weapon you want, equally the old weapon.
but lifetaker + snowgrenade + napalm and others not work or need correct params.
the same ID controls more things like name color of the nick (visual only) etc, just go testing and find more cool stuff.
i not posted the color of nick because i don't tested all params.
in CA-NA, CA-EU not use high-values like 62 in Character or possible instant ban.
PerfecBR, my old nicks: vingadormaster, combatarmscheats in g sys, Alonso a long time ago in orkut.
i'm PerfecBR.



