CoolOutdatedMechQuest Trainer

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Has some link to a yt channel, remove that please.
Looks sweet dude!Can you please send me the trainer on a private message?I just can't wait to try it out,It will surely make my CHANUKA better !
Quote Originally Posted by thewhitenigga View Post
Looks sweet dude!Can you please send me the trainer on a private message?I just can't wait to try it out,It will surely make my CHANUKA better !
me too send my the hack
Update
Okay, I went and changed a few things. I removed the Youtube Channel button that would redirect to my youtube channel and I renamed the label "AQWHackerTutorial" (My Youtube channel) to AqworldThunder which is my MPGH profile. I also added a Save Mecha feature, gems and you can change character and class name. And for some reason it won't let me edit my first post.

Image of trainer - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hostingⓘ

Virus Scans:

1st: MechQuest.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
2nd: MechQuest.rar MD5:4cb159bed21c75f43d86a0bd2692d363 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!ⓘ
MechQuest_mpgh.net.rar265 KB · 286 downloads Scanning…
Approved .
Great Trainer,But here's a few improvements:
1.Shoplifter that works on all kinds od shops.
2.Finish quest/battle
3.Full screen is badly missing.It's really hard to play like that.
Quote Originally Posted by thewhitenigga View Post
Great Trainer,But here's a few improvements:
1.Shoplifter that works on all kinds od shops.
2.Finish quest/battle
3.Full screen is badly missing.It's really hard to play like that.
Thanks, I'll get on to that asap.
please send me the sheat pls
Quote Originally Posted by adriandan View Post
please send me the sheat pls

Sorry about that, I had a lot of troubles when I had few problems when I first uploaded the trainer a month back. I've updated the trainer, you should check the updated one out. It has a download link at the bottom of it so you can download the new version. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/221-mechqu...er-v1-3-a.html
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us