VB.Net Multitrainer

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
VB.Net Multitrainer
Hey guys,
I´m doing a multitrainer for MW3 MP and i want to know how i can change the titel text?
And how to Turn on the Laser for the Weapons.
Sorry for my Bad english.

thx to all which can help me.
Quote Originally Posted by TheTrust3343 View Post
Hey guys,
I´m doing a multitrainer for MW3 MP and i want to know how i can change the titel text?
And how to Turn on the Laser for the Weapons.
Sorry for my Bad english.

thx to all which can help me.

Jesus, is it this hard to:
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Learn to code or not use it.
Quote Originally Posted by TheTrust3343 View Post
I only need the Hex code?!
Dude, the source code/address thread Right above this post.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?