Chivalry Medieval Warfare Speed hack using CE

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Chivalry Medieval Warfare Speed hack using CE
I have been using some hacks lately, I dont know if you can get banned for it(Use this at your own risk). But this is how i do it:
1. Download Cheat Engine
2. Open cheat engine
3. click open process (The computer button in the top left corner)
4. And search for UDK.exe (Make sure you have Chivalry started up and make sure you've joined a game)
5. Check the box that sais "Enable Speedhack"
6. Set the speed number in the text box to 1.2 or 1.5 (speed 1.5 could be easier to be detected)
7. Dont forget to get a heavy weapon that swings slow such as two handed weapons with low speed and high damage
8. enjoy running around and killing everyone, your swings will now be fast and powerful

Enjoy this tut!
Works Great! Thx for the hack!
well... It seems to be that I cant find any address's in-game like godmode(search for random value then jump on someones head and search for increased) or the health bar.. which is server sided. I cant even find the atack speeds for gods sake.. I've seen multiple arrows being shot in a 180 radius with only 1
I check the speedhack box and my game says the generic UDK.exe has stopped working, any idea how to fix it?
it doesnt work. :/
Quote Originally Posted by 19elam View Post
it doesnt work. :/
This was patched 1 month ago.

Better read the dates next time!
if there still are players hacking this game(like me) pm me so we can hook up
Where can i find the cheat engine?
Does anyone know the address or what to search for when looking for the speed using CE ?
Quote Originally Posted by Pires7 View Post
Does anyone know the address or what to search for when looking for the speed using CE ?
I've been looking for hacks/addresses for this game for a while, but haven't been able to find anything
I play with it on 10.0, I can't figure out how to edit my health on it though :/
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us