Stuck At Starting Game - Launcher.exe (Blackshot/Blackshot - Copy)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Stuck At Starting Game - Launcher.exe (Blackshot/Blackshot - Copy)
If anyone got this problem ....

How to Resolve : Create a new user account .

How to Create : 1. Go to Start Menu/Icon

2. Click Control Panel

3. Find a User Account and Click .
.
4. Click Add or Remove User Account/

5. Create A New Account

6. Type your Account Name , choose 'Standard User or Administrator'

7. Create Account ,

8. After done create account , go to start menu/icon and then Log Off your windows ....after log off , choose your user .

And then Copy your blackshot folder Ay c/Programfile/Garenaplus/Blackshot/ if you wnt do rapid hack, or other...

Sorry For My Bad English ...

Thanks Me If Solve Your Problem..
I don't understand
only create new user account
I dont understand..i stuck when enter the game
Thanks You

I No Need Restore Computer. Just deleted this user, and open one user [ Computer ]

Thanks You
Quote Originally Posted by Kingsurff View Post
Thanks You

I No Need Restore Computer. Just deleted this user, and open one user [ Computer ]

Thanks You

How??????Help me please.
Quote Originally Posted by Kingsurff View Post
Thanks You

I No Need Restore Computer. Just deleted this user, and open one user [ Computer ]

Thanks You

Welcome
Quote Originally Posted by Kingsurff View Post
Thanks You

I No Need Restore Computer. Just deleted this user, and open one user [ Computer ]

Thanks You
1 day ban

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

i know what he saying..you dont know what he saying ,im think your noob about computer program.
Im Don't Have This Problem But Im Sure It Works
Ty for sharing
What do you mean by "Stuck at launcher"?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?