Tower Defence Trainer
Hey guys, this will be my first trainer release, the game you will be playing is called "Tower Defence" <<Not mispelled, that's actually how they spelled it.
Anywho it's a simple trainer and I went ahead and published it, which means you have to install it, but it will only take a second and you won't have to do it again
I hope you like it and if you have any other flash games that you may like hacks for, just leave me a comment or PM me and I will see what I can do
Image: Imageshack - towerdefence.png
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/d226...is/1355019273/
Virus Scan: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...0c8d1a63010a13
Hope you like it
@DawgiiStylz @Bernard @Markus
Anywho it's a simple trainer and I went ahead and published it, which means you have to install it, but it will only take a second and you won't have to do it again

I hope you like it and if you have any other flash games that you may like hacks for, just leave me a comment or PM me and I will see what I can do

Image: Imageshack - towerdefence.png
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/d226...is/1355019273/
Virus Scan: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...0c8d1a63010a13
Hope you like it

@DawgiiStylz @Bernard @Markus