fARMERi

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
fARMERi
i post this thread ihave a question!

I want to do farmer with multiple accounts to the same .pc how to do?

thanks i give + !
make download program VMWare Workstation
u can open more than 4 PCs in ur computer

(HELP? GIVE THANKS )
Quote Originally Posted by danizaooo View Post
make download program VMWare Workstation
u can open more than 4 PCs in ur computer

(HELP? GIVE THANKS )

a link for download?

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

+ tutorial? sorry for duble!
Quote Originally Posted by Razvanus View Post
tHANK!

i have 3 gb ram How many can you cross? through six virtual machine?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

HOW MANY BOOTS ?can farm?
You could actually buy VMware and run crossfire with multiple cows.. You also need a specific code to enable crossfire which you can get from @V I
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


You could actually buy VMware and run crossfire with multiple cows.. You also need a specific code to enable crossfire which you can get from @V I
do you know the code :s
Quote Originally Posted by cantharino19 View Post
do you know the code :s
Nope, Exiotx set it up for me
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Nope, Exiotx set it up for me
if i sent him pn he should give right ^^ or need to pay :c
Quote Originally Posted by cantharino19 View Post
if i sent him pn he should give right ^^ or need to pay :c
That's up to him, and not me
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


That's up to him, and not me

help me ?please??
Quote Originally Posted by Razvanus View Post
help me ?please??
Again like I said, you need a code to run crossfire so you can get that from @V I
off...What methods do I free farm?
I don't use any code's ..
i am using auth servers that connects to your computer HWID..
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
I don't use any code's ..
i am using auth servers that connects to your computer HWID..
can you explain that xD
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us