About Testing Server and Packet Editing

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
About Testing Server and Packet Editing
I see everyone in testing has amazing items.I don't understand it.Is there is a way to packet editing with WPE PRO? Help me please.
no, they simply loot them from admins, and duped them before duping was fixed
No, It is called Duping and Admin Giveaways. WPE? Seriously? This is not AQW or any other shitty game..

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Minutes within each other @gorgor !
Thanks for the feedback.How can I take items from admins? And about WPE PRO,I have a friend.He is a geek.He can do everything in Realm of the Mad God and many server sided games.He is also a master of programming languages.I'm gonna ask him can he make a hack for me.
marleen01 a "geek" can only go as far as the server allows him to.For a much more robust packet processing, use OHJ.Also, you have to literally beg them or post some pretty good bug reports on testing builds to get them[More or less outdated, ie Rob and Alex used to give...] from them admins.
lol, every day admins go in and spawn a lot of crystals, o1-o2, cubes
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?