Marien customized exploit. Remastered.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Marien customized exploit. Remastered.
This was originally wesjj's old map.
I changed it. There is still his ladders on there.
I just added some ladders.
I added a lot really. Its not much anything besides ladders.
-NEW FEATURES-

Ladder-one at NIU base. Right in front of your face. Safer way then the other one

Ladder-bomb A, two of them, climb them to get to the top.

Ladders-Great halls. Two in great hall. You should be able to see them.

Ladders-Two near exit of Derberan's base. You should be able to see em.

-If you get stuck under the map, Climb the long ladders I put in to get you out.-
I never got caught. I never lost.
They thought I was climbing the bricks. lol.
It was fun.
Give me feedback people.
Credit to wesjj and killayous.(I'm thinking of putting medic kits to camp if you're not a medic.)
StaticObject.rarattachment deleted · 106 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by killayous View Post
This was originally wesjj's old map.
I changed it. There is still his ladders on there.
I just added some ladders.
I added a lot really. Its not much anything besides ladders.
-NEW FEATURES-

Ladder-one at NIU base. Right in front of your face. Safer way then the other one

Ladder-bomb A, two of them, climb them to get to the top.

Ladders-Great halls. Two in great hall. You should be able to see them.

Ladders-Two near exit of Derberan's base. You should be able to see em.

-If you get stuck under the map, Climb the long ladders I put in to get you out.-
I never got caught. I never lost.
They thought I was climbing the bricks. lol.
It was fun.
Give me feedback people.
Credit to wesjj and killayous.(I'm thinking of putting medic kits to camp if you're not a medic.)


how i do that can u tell me plez thx
Quote Originally Posted by oooak47ooo View Post
how i do that can u tell me plez thx
Umm, how do you do what?
Nj
i use them in 1v1s and hide in the glitched "box shaped bricks" that u can go into. they never see me or notice im there. WOOT
Quote Originally Posted by oooak47ooo View Post
how i do that can u tell me plez thx
he edited the staticobject.dat file... you should try it, it's simple...
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
he edited the staticobject.dat file... you should try it, it's simple...
Yup, its really easy. It just takes a while to put in the right locations of the
of the ladders.
BTW I'm working on CADORO next. Anyone want anything besides ladder's in cadoro?
CADORO has a lot of glitches. I was in a wall that I could see and get out of at any moment, kinda like the glitch in Khyber but better.
Cadoro is hard though.
I can't wait for wesjj new thingymajiggy.

NO ONE EXPECTS BOBO!
well done man
u and wesjj would make a dreamteam

roflmao
fuzieleiro get on msn btw nice hack :P people getted right pissed off when im on the roofs
Ty
TY TY, but me and wesjj aren't teamed up.
I can only hope to be as good as him.
Lol, people get piss when I come up from under the ground and kill them.
I loving my ladders.
BTW I'm 1/4 done with my CADORO.
gj negro
lol nice hack by the way...........
not a hack
Quote Originally Posted by gmgundamx7 View Post
lol nice hack by the way...........
Its not a hack.. -.- everyone think its a hack. its just a remixed up file.


HERES SOME SCREENIES OF MY CADORO GLITCH!.
I've already sent it to two people to test, Ask me if you wan to test it too.
WHEE.jpgattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
325945512.jpgattachment deleted · 59 downloads before removal
325945617.jpgattachment deleted · 58 downloads before removal
325945622.jpgattachment deleted · 59 downloads before removal
325945648.jpgattachment deleted · 59 downloads before removal
not a hack
i'm sorry for this i forgot that i posted and posted another one on mistake.
sorry for Double posting and crap.
Quote Originally Posted by killayous View Post
Its not a hack.. -.- everyone think its a hack. its just a remixed up file.


HERES SOME SCREENIES OF MY CADORO GLITCH!.
I've already sent it to two people to test, Ask me if you wan to test it too.
can i test it i would love to test it then i will give u a way 2 get in grundel(new map that gm's are testing)
Q
will this still work with the update that just happen???
i thought editing the staticobject.dat files are detected...
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us