NoRecoil + NoSpread

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
NoRecoil + NoSpread
This is for everybody who didn't know what this thread was about. So, I compiled it and released it.

Works only on non punkbuster servers.

Intructions:

1. Launch CoD4 (steam or non-steam)
2. Launch Cod4pub.exe
3. Leave the hack open.





 
Virus Scans
Cod4pub_mpgh.net.zip16 KB · 1,005 downloads Scanning…
best part about the picture is no hacking
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
best part about the picture is no hacking
Didn't notice. GL on 1337 posts.
/Approved .
Haven't seen a nospread on COD4 in a LOOOOONG time. Thanks man! <33
Quote Originally Posted by colton1111 View Post
Haven't seen a nospread on COD4 in a LOOOOONG time. Thanks man! <33
It's not even a real nospread ?._.
It says this when I try to open it: "The program can't start because MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix this problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker View Post
It says this when I try to open it: "The program can't start because MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix this problem.
I dont know how to fix that, but I dont get that error.
Quote Originally Posted by Drinking Water View Post


I dont know how to fix that, but I dont get that error.
That's okay man and Merry Christmas
The program can't start because MSVCP110D.
Quote Originally Posted by waobarbar View Post
The program can't start because MSVCP110D.
Google it. Bing it.
cant open windows xp 32 bit (
@ZReal
I think almost every server is like that,,,

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

but good overall...
umm, MSVCP110D.dll does not exist :|
best part about the picture is no hacking
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?