Help for a texture modding noob

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help for a texture modding noob
Okay, I'm trying to play Combat Arms with some modified .rez files, but I have never successfully managed to get past the "Unable to play due to files being corrupted" message. With that being said, how should I be able to get past this? What guide should I find?
Any assistance would be very nice. Thanks in advance. I would like to point out that I modified the CHARS_T_BODY.rez and no other.
Modifying chars t body, requires a bypass. you can only modify the weapon texture files w/o a bypass.
I know, that's what I'm asking about.
You have to get a bypass, and there are no current ones.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?