PostHelp plz

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help plz
Hi I want to know how to make hacks and injectors I don't know how so someone help me cuz I want to make hacks and Injectors with my self
to make a hack learn C++
Coding a hack = C++ programming language {
Making Injector= Visual Basic programming language

Learn this two languages and start making hacks and injectors
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
Coding a hack = C++ programming language {
Making Injector= Visual Basic programming language

Learn this two languages and start making hacks and injectors
I wonder why nobody knows that injectors are possible in C++
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I wonder why nobody knows that injectors are possible in C++
Because we don't have any C++ code for it released
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I wonder why nobody knows that injectors are possible in C++
i know that we can code injectors in C++ but Visual Basic is more easier
don't worry i am not an idiot
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?