Nothing is working :\

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Nothing is working :\
So I have downloaded sooo many injectors already, and Ive downloaded the 2 .dlls in the hacks forum that havent been detected or patched and when I inject or whatever it says injected but then CA closes, and with some injectors nothing happens, the hacks dont even appear or anything even after it says injected. Im running windows 7 if that matters.
Sounds like either the hacks or the injectors you are trying to use are detected. It is most likely the hacks. I will hopefully be releasing my latest hotkey hack in the next day or so, that should work for you.
Alright, Ive had like 3 accounts banned already... Ive been using extreme injector v2.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Means the hack is detected.

Use "Manual Map" for the injector settings. Cipher the hack using this file before you use it. Rename the file also.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...pe-cipher.html
Yeah that works most of the time...
@Envy- I will release a menu hack today I think... So you gotta wait
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us