Thumbs downSimple Prestige Hack (With Source Code)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Prestige Hack (With Source Code)
This is my first hack and i hope you enjoy it! All it does is changes your prestige. Btw don't click the prestige button with no numbers in the text box or it will freeze. Idk why i released source code anyone could do this but still for any of you who want it or to make it better! Hope you enjoy and please hit that thanks and +rep button .

Virus scans: Trainer.rar - Jottis Malwarescannerⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4903...is/1355191574/ⓘ

Credits: bballchamp99 (For making hack) and [MPGH]Jorndel (for making the vb.net tutorial), and Geometrical
Trainer_mpgh.net.rar129 KB · 400 downloads Scanning…
Screenshots please?
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Someone forgot to credit me for the address? @bballchamp99
And what f the found them himself?

Not hard, made tutorial on how to do that as well so
(You sure you didn't learn that from me? Atleast I told you how to do it, you no give credit? :P)


Anyways, good job.
Glad I was able to help you with my tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


And what f the found them himself?

Not hard, made tutorial on how to do that as well so
(You sure you didn't learn that from me? Atleast I told you how to do it, you no give credit? :P)


Anyways, good job.
Glad I was able to help you with my tutorial
If he needed a tutorial to make something as simple as this than I don't believe he might have found the address himself (Your right I can be wrong about that).

I didn't learn much from your tutorial since I had only started with VB.Net so I figured things out myself (but thanks anyways for making it)
No credit...that can't be good >.>
Sorry @Geometrical forgot to give you credits Thanks for the addresses and thanks Jorndel for the VB.NET tutorial
Updated version with level trainer also
Hi im just posting this because i made an updated version of my simple trainer. The new version also also a level trainer. To use the new future you have to type the amount of xp you want and it will change you level or aka xp. If you type in 80 it will give you 80 xp which makes you level 1. The credits are the same as the first post. Hope you enjoy.
Virus scans: https://www.virustotal.com/file/4903...is/1355605694/ⓘ 0/19
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...3cc6f594ed0e08ⓘ 1/45 (false)
P.S I already made the hack and said whatever to myself ill just release it. This is for n00bs who are just starting to hack.
Trainer_mpgh.net.rar129 KB · 12 downloads Scanning…
/Update Approved .........
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us