HelpWTW
i've made a walk through wall, but i get an error every single time. anyone know how to fix it?
i can't go in the wall at all without error
i can't go in the wall at all without error
i do credit them in the threads.
-----EDIT-----
I'll credit him in the next menu if that'll make it better. But tbh, i'm not going to release any more. I prefer making them for myself. The menu just makes it a lot nicer than having hot keys. I'm new to coding so i'm learning from other peoples source and reading over them to work out whats being done
-----EDIT-----
I'll credit him in the next menu if that'll make it better. But tbh, i'm not going to release any more. I prefer making them for myself. The menu just makes it a lot nicer than having hot keys. I'm new to coding so i'm learning from other peoples source and reading over them to work out whats being done
download unpacked cshell then use loadlibrary on that
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...12-2012-a.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...12-2012-a.html




