Video Converter

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Video Converter
Anybody know where I can get a good free video converter? I have a MKV file I need to convert to MP4.
Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
Anybody know where I can get a good free video converter? I have a MKV file I need to convert to MP4.
Here you go: Any Video Converter
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
Here you go: Any Video Converterⓘ
Thanks, but I already tried that. You only get the free trial versions though.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
I never heard of that mkv file
mkv is usually HD movies/series.

----
I assume you got VLC media player

Media > Advanced open file > Add (the file) > Convert (Play (press the triangle next to it)) > Browse (the destination you want to save the file) > Select the type you want to convert it to and press "Start". 
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


mkv is usually HD movies/series.

----
I assume you got VLC media player

Media > Advanced open file > Add (the file) > Convert (Play (press the triangle next to it)) > Browse (the destination you want to save the file) > Select the type you want to convert it to and press "Start". 
Oo did not know about VLC. Thanks1
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?