PostThe BP Bug :D

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
The BP Bug :D
Anyway, i've done this Bug only once. But after i try this BP Bug again i cant do it anymore.

~> What is the countdown. I've seen many Posts about BP bugging, count until 4 or 5 sec then leave room?

~> Well, that's not work for me. I've been doing this all time and i count until 4 or 5 sec then leave room still BP not bug.

~>Is it depending on luck or what?

Please tell me

~> BP 0 . xD
Quote Originally Posted by pronoobjustsame View Post
Anyway, i've done this Bug only once. But after i try this BP Bug again i cant do it anymore.

~> What is the countdown. I've seen many Posts about BP bugging, count until 4 or 5 sec then leave room?

~> Well, that's not work for me. I've been doing this all time and i count until 4 or 5 sec then leave room still BP not bug.

~>Is it depending on luck or what?

Please tell me

~> BP 0 . xD
3 or 4 second like that~
Ok. Anyway, isnt it to early to get out in 3 seconds?

Well, after Victory or Defeat will get out to room. But still didnt get BP?

3 Sec is to early or not?
Depend on the right timing and this bug only work for clan war
zZz. I know it works only at Clan War =.=
it is only on Clan War and Red Side
Blue side also working
Quote Originally Posted by avastdaddy View Post
it is only on Clan War and Red Side
1ST BATTLE AT RED SIDE?
If you get 0 bp, your timing is a bit off. I haven't really found out a specific timing, but 4 seconds gave me the most success.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us