QuestionGMod 13 E2 script

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
GMod 13 E2 script
im looking for the code for invisiblity and money printer finder in E2.
i know these 2 exist, cuz i used to have them but my great brother deleted my entire computer for the 1st April -_-
anyone can give me the code?
Quote Originally Posted by orrzxz View Post
im looking for the code for invisiblity and money printer finder in E2.
i know these 2 exist, cuz i used to have them but my great brother deleted my entire computer for the 1st April -_-
anyone can give me the code?
They do exist but they're blocked on most servers.
Sometimes you can do one with target finders and such, I did one, but when an admin broke into my little storage room under the downtown map somewhere underground, I got banned. (BUT, I did manage to find a camp filled with money and guns )
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us