APB ACCOUNT- CRIMINAL RATING 185, A FEW PACKS, LOTS OF 3 DAY LEASES/ SEE DESCRIPTION
Hello, I am selling my APB account.
My account includes a fully loaded Rating 185 Criminal Character with a few payed items.
I have:
-The criminal nulander nomad truck with both kits purchased as well for full customization.- Has NOS 3 equipped
-The paramilitary pack
-Over 20 in-game emails with 3 day leases from failed attempts at the joker box.
Has some level 3 character mods, all that good stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah nothing fancy but I want cash through paypal, no trades.
50 USD $$$
Screenshots upon request, must be serious.
My account includes a fully loaded Rating 185 Criminal Character with a few payed items.
I have:
-The criminal nulander nomad truck with both kits purchased as well for full customization.- Has NOS 3 equipped
-The paramilitary pack
-Over 20 in-game emails with 3 day leases from failed attempts at the joker box.
Has some level 3 character mods, all that good stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah nothing fancy but I want cash through paypal, no trades.
50 USD $$$
Screenshots upon request, must be serious.

