QuestionForm Interaction

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Form Interaction
I'm trying to update my trainer but there isn't anymore room in the first form to post hacks, so I made another form hoping to put more hacks (Form5) but when I open up form5 in the trainer when I debug it nothing happens when I click the buttons. How can I make form5 interact with AxShockWave Flash object in form1?
I'm guessing you want to use controls in 'Form5' to interact to controls in 'Form1'.

Try
"Form1.AxShockwaveFlash."

Not exactly sure the default name of the control, but you'll use 'Form1' to target a class.
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
I'm guessing you want to use controls in 'Form5' to interact to controls in 'Form1'.

Try
"Form1.AxShockwaveFlash."

Not exactly sure the default name of the control, but you'll use 'Form1' to target a class.
Do what he says.
Take the commands, and add Form1. in front of them so they look like
Form1.flashobject.commandhere
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?